Acquisition Support & Program Management
RPI Group personnel provide analysis and engineering services in a consulting capacity, working closely with our clients own engineering staff members or independently as required. These services provide the flexibility and quick availability of subject matter expertise without the additional expense and commitment of sustaining a staff long-term.
RPI provides Acquisition Support & Program Management services in the form of advice, assistance, training, and/or hands-on training. These services are essential research, development, acquisition, production, operation, and maintenance elements necessary to the effective operation and maintenance of systems, equipment, and components for supported organizations or activities.
Support Services include Information Technology Services, Cybersecurity and Systems Engineering.
- Program Management
- Acquisition Management
- Systems Engineering
- Risk Management
- Requirements Management
- Systems Integration
- Customer Relations
Specialized Program Management
- Provide strategic vision and leadership in all aspects of program management
- 20+ years of program management expertise
- Technology-focused management
- Expert supervision of technology professionals and programs
- Focused support to the Intelligence Community
- Expert support to Federal and Commercial clients
- DAWIA Level III Certified Personnel